Initial attempt at a Lua interface to npf(3)
Christian Koch
2014-08-04 21:13:36 UTC
Hey everybody,

I announced this a little earlier in #netbsd on Freenode, but I've just
published an initial attempt at Lua bindings for npf(3). Fork me!

http://github.com/christiank/npflua

Actually, I wrote this code a while ago, then I forgot about it, then I
published it today.

Somewhat related: I've also set up a dedicated repo for Cadet, my minimal
bozohttpd/Lua library.

http://github.com/christiank/cadet

These two things together could provide a base for a web interface to NPF. Of
course, There's More Than One Way To Do It, but it's a start, anyway.

-Christian
Mindaugas Rasiukevicius
2014-08-10 19:11:20 UTC
Post by Christian Koch
Hey everybody,
I announced this a little earlier in #netbsd on Freenode, but I've just
published an initial attempt at Lua bindings for npf(3). Fork me!
<...>
Thanks for working on this. Are you using -current? There have been
many changes to NPF in -current. Also, it is libnpf(3) and npf(7) now.
Mindaugas
Christian Koch
2014-08-11 00:26:53 UTC
Post by Mindaugas Rasiukevicius
Post by Christian Koch
Hey everybody,
I announced this a little earlier in #netbsd on Freenode, but I've just
published an initial attempt at Lua bindings for npf(3). Fork me!
<...>
Thanks for working on this. Are you using -current? There have been
many changes to NPF in -current. Also, it is libnpf(3) and npf(7) now.
--
Mindaugas
No, I'm not running -current. Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely upgrade
or set up a virtual machine or something.

-Christian